|December, 2017 Newsletter
|November, 2017 Newsletter
Let’s welcome bestPT Billing’s newest members!
Kathleen Pegues, Occupational Therapist and CEO of Bit by Bit Therapeutic Riding Center, says “Because of our partnership with bestPT, Bit by Bit is nowÂ able to concentrate on patient care. More focus on growing our business; less focus on administration, billing and paperwork.”
That’s why Kathleen has recently implemented her PT/OT Evaluation form design and her Plan of Care notes in xDocs, a new tool that allows clinicians to create their own forms, instantly tied to their patient database. Now Bit by Bit is able to concentrate on their patients clinical success without having to worry about missing any information during their physical therapy billing process.
2857 Executive Dr Suite 200
Clearwater, FL 33762
2 Hudson Street
Marlboro, NJ 07746
ADMIN & SUPPORT: (800) 372-6082
SALES: (800) 749-2090
PT Billing Software Blog
- Feb 2018: Avoiding PT Burn Out While In School
- Jan 2018: Importance of Developing Mentor-Mentee Relationships During PT School
- Dec 2017 Newsletter: What to Expect When Starting PT School
- Nov 2017 Newsletter: Teaching Documentation in a DPT Program
- Oct 2017 Newsletter: How the Cloud Protects Your Practice in a Disaster
- Sept. 2017 Newsletter: 7 Ways to Build a Sales Culture Within Your Practice
- August 2017 bestPT Newsletter: Persisting Problems with Leftover Prescriptions
- July 2017 bestPT: PTA, the 1st choice for a 2nd career
- June 2017 bestPT: 10 Easy Ways PTs Can Promote Fitness
- May 2017 bestPT: How do you introduce new concepts to existing patients?