|December, 2017 Newsletter
|November, 2017 Newsletter
Let’s welcome bestPT Billing’s newest members!
Kathleen Pegues, Occupational Therapist and CEO of Bit by Bit Therapeutic Riding Center, says “Because of our partnership with bestPT, Bit by Bit is nowÂ able to concentrate on patient care. More focus on growing our business; less focus on administration, billing and paperwork.”
That’s why Kathleen has recently implemented her PT/OT Evaluation form design and her Plan of Care notes in xDocs, a new tool that allows clinicians to create their own forms, instantly tied to their patient database. Now Bit by Bit is able to concentrate on their patients clinical success without having to worry about missing any information during their physical therapy billing process.
bestPT by Billing Dynamix:
2857 Executive Dr Suite 200
Clearwater, FL 33762
2 Hudson Street
Marlboro, NJ 07746
PT Billing Software Blog
- Fall, 2018: What Is “Defensible Documentation?”
- Summer, 2018: Is Physical Therapy the Worst Kept Secret in HealthCare?
- May 2018: Imposter Syndrome in Graduate Students
- March 2018: Graded Imagery & Advanced Technology in the Treatment of a Patient Post-Stroke
- Feb 2018: Avoiding PT Burn Out While In School