â€œMy cash flow is not only better, but it is consistent. The results have been substantial in the last eight months. I have seen my per visit reimbursement go up by 27% and have been able to pay down all my debts.â€Â says Nick Roselli, OTR/L, CHT, the owner of Nick Roselli Occupational Therapy.
Nick Roselli Occupational Therapy serves 2,000+ patients from all around New York and has four offices in Queens, Bronx, Brooklyn, and Manhasset. They currently employ seven full-time Occupational Therapists and ten full-time staff members.
Nick Roselliâ€™s challenges before hiring bestPT:
- Inconsistent / Unreliable Cash-flow
- Low Per Visit Reimbursement Â and missed CPT codes
- Inability to track Key Performance Indicators
- Sense of lack of control
Nick Roselliâ€™s solution approach using bestPT:
- Monthly practice management strategy sessions with bestPTÂ Profitability Coach
- Leveraging multiple teams for billingÂ follow upÂ and quality assurance
- Using Â Best PT cloud-based system for KPI tracking and analysis
- Use of central ticketing system for workflow and teamwork management
As a result, Nick Roselliâ€™s improved his KPIs as follows:
â€œI am ultra satisfied and extremely happy with the decision we made to go with bestPT. The best feedback I ever received was during my first conversation with our bestPTÂ coach. Â Â From that point forward my perspective changed because I recognized theÂ efficiency and professionalismÂ of bestPT, so I felt comfortable handing this aspects of my physical therapy practice over to them. Â Â I am now able to grow my practice and expand without the added pressures I previously dealt with. BestPT opened my eyes to a better way to do business.â€ Â
~ Nick Roselli